Sunday 24 April 2016

Favourite Inspiring Quotes!


Find three hobbies you love: One to make you money, one to keep you in shape and one to be creative.


The fact that someone else loves you, does not rescue you from the project of loving yourself. <3


Note to self: You gotta do this for you. This is for you. This is not about anybody. Live for you/ Honor you. Never lose sight of that.


 When something feels off, it is.


If you tell the truth it becomes a part of your past. If you tell a lie, it becomes a part of your future.


Because when you stop and look around, this life is pretty amazing!


I want to inspire people. I want someone to look at me and say: "because of you, I didn't give up".


Someone once told me not to bite off more than I could chew. I said I'd rather choke on greatness than mediocrity.


Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile. :)


 If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave.


Never touch anything with half of your heart. <3


The only person who is going to give you security and the life you want is you.


Appreciate life as it happens. Moments will soon pass and you will wish you had treasured them more.


When you have more than you need, build a longer table, not a higher fence.


Don't settle.


Always leave people better than when you found them. Hug the heart. Kiss the broken. Befriend the lost. Love the lonely.


I would rather die of passion than of boredom.


I want to live simply. I want to sit by the window when it rains and read books I'll never be tested on. I want to paint because I want to, not because I've got something to prove. I want to listen to my body, fall asleep when the moon is high and wake up slowly, with no place to rush off to. I want not to be governed by money or clocks or any of the artificial restraints that humanity imposes on itself. I just want to be, boundless and infinite.


Never allow waiting to become a habit. Live your dreams and take risks. Life is happening now.


 Having a rough morning? Place your hand over your heart. Feel that? That's called purpose. Don't give up. You are alive for a reason.


I love the person I've become because I fought to become her.


Chop you own wood and it will warm you twice.


The best thing I ever did was believe in me.


If you can't stop thinking about it, don't stop working for it.


Never hope for it more than you work for it.


Either I will find a way, or I will make one.


I just want to spend the rest of my life laughing.


On particularly rough days when I am sure I can't possibly go on, I like to remind myself  that my track record for getting through bad days so far is 100% and that's pretty fucking great!


Don't think about what can happen in a month. Don't think about what can happen in a year. Just focus on the 24 hours in front of you and do what you can to get closer to where you want to be.


It's not the load that breaks you down, it's the way you carry it.



Disclaimer: none of the above quotes are my own :)






 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment