Sunday 5 June 2016

My 2016 Wishlist!

Over the past couple of months, I have been working a lot and saving most of what I earn. It is not that I am saving for anything in particular but I don't like to just spend it every time it enters my account. Rather than doing this, I like to set saving goals for different things that I do not necessarily need but that I want. They change all the time but the ones I have listed below I have wanted for a while and hope to have by the end of 2016!

1. Urban Decay - Naked3 Eyeshadow Palette ($83.00)

Urban Decay - NAKED 3 PALETTE
2. Too Faced - Chocolate Bar Eye Shadow Palette ($72.00)
Too Faced - Chocolate Bar Eyeshadow Palette

 3. Hourglass - Ambient Lighting Palette ($92.00)
Hourglass - Ambient Powder Wardrobe
4. Soap & Glory - Sugar Crush Body Wash ($14.00)

Soap & Glory - Sugar Crush Body Wash
5. First tattoo ($100)


*Disclaimer: I do not own the rights to any of the above photos; sourced from the Mecca website* 

No comments:

Post a Comment